Knowing basic makeup guide always comes in handy to look glam every day but most of the women stay out of makeups because they scare if they messed up everything just like me before. Don’t worry ladies here I came up with very basic makeup tips for beginner level and you will learn how to do a perfect makeup within 15-20 minutes.
To become a pro in makeup you need a little amount of practice and patient just like any other work needs. In this Guide, you will get to know the correct steps for the products to be applied on the face and the detailed areas you should know to do makeup.
List of 7 Basic Makeup Tips For Beginner:
- Moisturize Your Face and Lips
- Apply Foundation
- Apply Concealer On Targeted Areas
- Apply Compact Powder
- Eye Makeup
- Fix Makeup with Makeup Fixer
#1 Moisturize Your Face and Lips:
- The first step is to moisturize your face but before that make sure your face is clean or simply clean it once. Apply Your favorite face moisturizer and Lip balm and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- This is a very important step and many people forget about it. Moisturizer smoothen the dry areas and hydrate your face skin which gives two big benefits. First, your make up stays longer, and others it will completely blend with skin and do not come out.
- So Do not forget this basic makeup tip to apply moisturizer before foundation.
- And apply primer once your skin is moisturized completely.
#2 Apply Foundation:
- The next step is to apply a foundation that perfectly suits your skin tone. Take a few drops of foundation and put it on all over your face.
- Then take a foundation brush or beauty blender sponge to blend it. Beauty blender works best for foundation just dab the sponge all over your face so that foundation spreads equally throughout the face.
Bonus Tip: To Buy Perfect fit foundation for your skin tone, Click your face photo with the back camera of your phone without any filter and cover your chick and neck area to the photo. Then compare your photo with the palette given online on the laptop.
#3 Apply Concealer On Targeted Areas:
- Concealer is used to lighten the darker areas on your face such as dark circles and dark patches around the mouth and any acne spot on the face.
- Apply concealer on targeted areas and dab it with the beauty blender so that it perfectly mixes up with the foundation you applied.
- Always buy a concealer of a lighter shade than foundation so that it lightens your darker areas better.
- You can also apply this on the nose and forehead to highlight those areas more. This is so Basic makeup tip that most of the women do not know about.
- If you don’t have any dark spot or dark circles then it is okay not to use concealer and only settle on the foundation.
#4 Apply Compact Powder:
- The Next step in makeup is to apply Compact Powder on the face. Compact Powder can be applied with the cotton pad and compact brush but the brush is recommended for the perfect blend.
- Take some compact powder on the brush and remove excess just by tapping 2-3 times and then apply it all over the face.
Bonus Tip: Apply Blush just after compact powder and if you don’t have it Take a golden/pink color eyeshade/lipstick apply a little amount on your chicks. Make a smiley face while applying blush and then gently blend it with base by brush.
#5 Eye Makeup:
- Four things you need to know before doing eye makeup. Eye leads, Crease, Brow Bone, and Inner Corner.
- Also see:- Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorials
- Apply Dark shade into the crease with a small crease makeup brush and take a lighter shade to apply on your lids. Apply a golden or silver shade to Brow Bone, and Inner Corner to highlight these areas.
- Blend this all with a fresh brush so that they don’t look separated.
- Now carefully apply the liner and try to apply a thicker one to make your eyes look bigger and finally apply your favorite shade eye pencil.’
- Don’t forget to do your eyebrows as they speak a lot about your look. Comb your eyebrows with the spoolie (eyebrow comb) and then with the help of an eyebrow pencil give it a perfect shape. Take your time while doing so and do it very carefully.
- As we are seeing Basic Makeup Tips For Beginner level so only two things we need to understand for our lips.
- Take a lip liner and draw an outline to your Lips and then apply Lipsticks without hiding the liner and you are done with your Lips.
#7 Fix Makeup with Makeup Fixer:
- And the final step is setting up all the things we did. It is always a great deal to invest in a makeup fixer. A makeup fixer is used to settle down and fix all the things together also sometimes we feel it looks more powder and foundation on the face this step will remove all the excess.
- You need to spray on all your face almost at a distance of 1-2 feet. Dab a clean sponge to blend it all.
- Do not go to lipsticks and eye shadow areas that can mess up the look.
This is all about Makeup tips. I hope you like these 7 Basic Makeup Tips and you are going to try it!
Do’s and Don’ts For Beginners wearing Makeup:
- Moisturizing Your Skin
- Applying Primer
- Checking foundation shade on your neck
- Use At least medium brand product
- Apply concealer on targeted areas
- Use makeup fixer
- Selecting product as per your skin type
- Don’t apply the foundation directly.
- Don’t check foundation shade on your hand
- Don’t use cheap quality products
- Applying concealer on all over your face
- Ignoring Makeup Fixer
- Don’t purchase a product designed for oily skin if you have dry skin and vice versa.
Now let’s see some FAQs related to Basic Makeup Tips And Tricks.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Question
What essential makeup products do you need as a beginner?
The answer is 8. you will need 8 products to start with the perfect makeup on your own.
1. Good Moisturizer: This is not the part of a makeup product but this is the first thing you need before applying makeup. You can have a moisturizer that can be used as a primer so you don’t have to buy a separate one.
2. Perfect Fit Foundation
3. Concealer: If you don’t have a dark spot you will not need it.
4. Makeup Brush: Crease Line Brush, Small fluffy blending brush, Powder brush
5. Good quality Beauty Blender Sponge
6. Eye Liner and Maskara
7. Lip Liner and Lipstick
8. Eyeshades kit
Can the contour be done without buying it?
The answer is yes, Actually Contouring a face is an intermediate level of makeup but it can be done without buying a contour with your eyeshades. You will need brown eyeshade and creamy shimmer eyeshade. Apply Shimmer on highlighted areas and brown eyeshade on the sides of the nose.